Friday, August 5, 2011

Gifts Teacher Part C- Favorites and Easy skill

This blog post is dedicated to a special girl starting kindergarten in a few weeks.
Part C-Favorites, and Easy--, below is the respected links to the owners of these great ideas

Click on image to enlarge

Part C- Favorites and Easy skill

Blue Ribbon homemade gift:
 

·       The bright red ribbon
·       Bright red lid
·       Round red trim on tag
·       Vibrant colors in the candy and they are large and round.
All components blend together to look fun, festive and generous.
I smile every time I see this picture.

Blue Ribbon Purchased Gift
Pecan Shed
1401 Midwestern Pkwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
Tel: 940.322.0756
Toll Free: 800.317.3226
Fax: 940.322.6270
A bag of the Dark Chocolate Pecan 8 oz  is what I want for my birthday or Valentine’s Day; therefore, I can give a rating of five stars for their taste!
 
3. 3.     stay cool teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment