Wednesday, February 29, 2012

~Back Fence Gossip~ End of Month Makeup



February 2012 Makeup of the month
-these are the products I reached for every single day this month
~Nars is in my top 10 cosmetic loves-
Nars blush compact in orgasm and bronzer in laguna, also nars lipgloss in chihuahua (I find this gloss on the thick side and will not repurchase) the color is very sheer

~Revlon color stay in shade 220 natural beige SPF 15, purchased this in Waxahachie TX at HEB grocery store on sale, I don't like it and will not repurchase, just glad I got it on sale.

~Prestige my blackest lashes- just okay, still on hunt for perfect drugstore mascara, will not repurchase

~Loreal magic perfect base- in the pot and has a pink tint. Product goes on clear and I do like the slip it gives my skin, I only use it under my eyes, will repurchase

~stila illuminating powder disk in rose gold, this product last forever in the pan it only takes a little bit


~Elf- Elf-lip gloss, in dragon fruit I love the smell, color, and packaging, just wish Target hadn't clearance them all! Also elf eye brow gel and small eye paddle brush the white handle $1 ones

~Covergirl lipsticks in "liperfection" 200 sultry sensuelle and 260 heavenly paradisiaque (love love love both of these shades)

`Nyx purple eyeshadow possible the most perfect purple eyeshadow for green/turquoise eyes on the planet! when they go on sale at ulta I seriously need to buy about 4 of these to last me a decade of beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment