Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentines Day recap

 my valentine celebration began with per-valentine crafts with my niece and nephew. these are the candy bouquets that we made together to give to their school teachers. They are sitting each on one of my legs and you can now see the family's unique hair color resemblance.

here is my Valentine, this is at Logan's in Waxahachie TX the night before Valentines.

this is my homemade 100% guilt free cheese cake.
it is my own recipe; and I know that due to it having chemicals makes it unhealthy, but it is zero guilt. starch-sugar-carbs-fat FREE
omg it taste amazing
_____________________________________________________
below is the clothes I packed for our week long trip valentines week. I did wear the below as my valentine dress. We dined at





 of course, I started shopping around Monday (valentine's eve) and purchased a couple of dresses and that changed my wardrobe options and the weather was unexpectedly hot, it actually reach 80 degrees Fahrenheit. so below is actual pictures I took in the hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment